Climate of Chiang Rai, Thailand Average Weather
- Chiang Rai, thailand, 19°57'N, 99°52'E, 393 m (1289 ft)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Chiang Rai is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 24 degrees Celsius (75.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1733 mm (68.2 in).
- If Chiang Rai were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: