Vs > Aberdeen, Scotland
Chiang Rai vs Aberdeen, Scotland Climate & Distance Between
Chiang Rai vs Maracaibo, Venezuela
Chiang Rai vs Caparao, Brazil
Chiang Rai vs Sivas, Turkey
Chiang Rai vs Amritsar, India
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Faro, Portugal
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Ufa, Russia
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Victoria, Mahe vs Crete, Ne
Kushiro vs Larnaca
Ngaoundere vs West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands
Skiros Island vs Djerba
- The distance between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk is approximately 8,853 km or 5,501 mi.
- To reach Chiang Rai in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Scotland bearing 69.1° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Chiang Rai bearing 147.4° or SSE .
- Chiang Rai has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Aberdeen, Scotland has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Chiang Rai is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Aberdeen, Scotland is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.2 °C (29.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.9 °C (5.2°F) less in Chiang Rai. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 949 mm (37.4 in) more which is equivalent to 949 l/m² (23.29 US gal/ft²) or 9,490,000 l/ha (1,014,544 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.2° higher in Chiang Rai than in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chiang Rai relative to Aberdeen, Scotland. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Scotland vs Chiang Rai
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -48 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chiang Rai vs Porto Velho, Brazil
Chiang Rai vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Chiang Rai vs Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil
Chiang Rai vs Nanortalik, Greenland
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Buckeye, Az, Usa
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Tontouta, New Caledonia
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Clones, Ireland
Oswego, Ny vs Findlay, Oh
Prince Rupert, British Columbia vs Vancouver, Wa
Kalewa vs Pohnpei
Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA vs Tacloban City
Chiang Rai vs Aberdeen, Scotland Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chiang Rai
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Scotland
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) NNW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) WNW
- Kinloss, Uk - 96.5 kms (60 miles) WNW
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WSW
- Tiree, Uk - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) WSW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 150.7 kms (93.6 miles) SSW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) SW
- Malin Head, Ireland - 375.7 kms (233.4 miles) WSW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 380 kms (236.1 miles) SW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) SW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 376.7 kms (234.1 miles) SW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 364.3 kms (226.4 miles) SSW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) S