Vs > Adrian, Mi
Chiang Rai vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Chiang Rai vs Christchurch, New Zealand
Chiang Rai vs Souda/ Khania, Greece
Chiang Rai vs Boston, Massachusetts, Usa
Chiang Rai vs Nizneangarsk, Russia
Adrian, Mi vs Conception, Mo, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Moroni, Comoros
Adrian, Mi vs Grosseto, Italy
Adrian, Mi vs Balkhash, Kazakhstan
Craiova vs Lake Coleridge
Eldoret vs Tot’Ma
Qiqihar vs Jyvskyl
Labuan vs Myitkyina
- The distance between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,114 km or 8,149 mi.
- To reach Chiang Rai in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 355.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Chiang Rai bearing 183.3° or S .
- Chiang Rai has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Chiang Rai is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.2 °C (27.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19 °C (34.2°F) less in Chiang Rai. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 865.7 mm (34.1 in) more which is equivalent to 865.7 l/m² (21.25 US gal/ft²) or 8,657,000 l/ha (925,491 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.1° higher in Chiang Rai than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chiang Rai relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Chiang Rai
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -11 (0)
|| -47 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chiang Rai vs Berlin, Germany
Chiang Rai vs Guaira, Brazil
Chiang Rai vs D’Uccle, Belgium
Chiang Rai vs Suwa, Japan
Adrian, Mi vs Tampere, Finland
Adrian, Mi vs Taipei, Taiwan
Adrian, Mi vs D’Uccle, Belgium
Adrian, Mi vs Xi’An, China
Benin vs Karonga
Puente Del Inca vs Chhor
Damascus (Intl) vs Kalakan
Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands vs Kumagaya
Chiang Rai vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chiang Rai