Vs > Agassiz, Bc
Chiang Rai vs Agassiz, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Chiang Rai vs New Delhi, India
Chiang Rai vs Charlottetown, Pe, Canada
Chiang Rai vs Merida, Venezuela
Chiang Rai vs Hachinohe, Japan
Agassiz, Bc vs Saint Peter, Mn, Usa
Agassiz, Bc vs La Tuque, Qc, Canada
Agassiz, Bc vs Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa
Agassiz, Bc vs Kagoshima, Japan
Aurora, Il vs Aiken, Sc
Delphine, In vs Juzno-Kurilsk
Durban vs Alicante, Costa Blanca
Luena vs Halfa El Gedida
- The distance between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Agassiz, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,290 km or 7,016 mi.
- To reach Chiang Rai in this distance one would set out from Agassiz, Bc bearing 320.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chiang Rai bearing 206.3° or SSW .
- Chiang Rai has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Agassiz, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Chiang Rai is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Agassiz, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 13.8 °C (24.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) less in Chiang Rai. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 5.4 mm (0.2 in) more which is equivalent to 5.4 l/m² (0.13 US gal/ft²) or 54,000 l/ha (5,773 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.3° higher in Chiang Rai than in Agassiz, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chiang Rai relative to Agassiz, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Agassiz, Bc vs Chiang Rai
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -218 (-9)
|| -167 (-7)
|| -130 (-5)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -181 (-7)
|| -215 (-8)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chiang Rai vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
Chiang Rai vs Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Chiang Rai vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
Chiang Rai vs Aepto.San Luis, Colombia
Agassiz, Bc vs Dublin, Tx, Usa
Agassiz, Bc vs Aldan, Russia
Agassiz, Bc vs Lamia, Greece
Agassiz, Bc vs VesterĂ¸, LĂ¦sĂ¸, Denmark
Minamidaitojima vs Port Fitzroy
Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec vs Tunis
Pituffik/ Thule Air Base vs Jalal Abad
Dobbiaco vs Yamagata
Chiang Rai vs Agassiz, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chiang Rai
Climate Guides for Locations near Agassiz, Bc
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) W
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 103.4 kms (64.2 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 158.3 kms (98.4 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 49.9 kms (31 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 32.2 kms (20 miles) SSW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 77 kms (47.8 miles) WSW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 138.5 kms (86.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) WSW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) SW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) SW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 186.8 kms (116.1 miles) SSW
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) N
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) ENE
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) E
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 23.9 kms (14.9 miles) NE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 23.6 kms (14.6 miles) NE