Vs > Leh, Jammu And Kashmir
Chiang Rai vs Leh, Jammu And Kashmir Climate & Distance Between
Chiang Rai vs Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia
Chiang Rai vs Nouakchott, Mauritania
Chiang Rai vs Repetek, Turkmenistan
Chiang Rai vs Pohnpei, Micronesia
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Hendersonville, Nc, Usa
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Cajamarca, Peru
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Dzardzan, Russia
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Agra, India
Cheb vs Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi
Baruuhturuun vs Paramaribo
Dawson Creek, Bc vs Sarata
Ronchi Legionari vs San Antonio Del Tachira
- The distance between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Leh, Jammu And Kashmir, India is approximately 2,705 km or 1,681 mi.
- To reach Chiang Rai in this distance one would set out from Leh, Jammu And Kashmir bearing 119.9° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Chiang Rai bearing 130.3° or SE .
- Chiang Rai has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Leh, Jammu And Kashmir has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- Chiang Rai is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Leh, Jammu And Kashmir is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 18.5 °C (33.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.8 °C (30.2°F) less in Chiang Rai. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1616 mm (63.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1616 l/m² (39.66 US gal/ft²) or 16,160,000 l/ha (1,727,611 US gal/ac) more. About 14 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.3° higher in Chiang Rai than in Leh, Jammu And Kashmir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chiang Rai relative to Leh, Jammu And Kashmir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Chiang Rai
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chiang Rai vs Barcelona, Venezuela
Chiang Rai vs Roberval, Qc, Canada
Chiang Rai vs Kashi, China
Chiang Rai vs Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Essaouira, Morocco
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Mendoza, Argentina
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Taoyuan, China
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Catacamas vs Turukhansk
Ushuaia vs Mazar-E-Sharif
Sao Carlos vs Trinkot
Murcia/ San Javier vs Lamia
Chiang Rai vs Leh, Jammu And Kashmir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chiang Rai
Climate Guides for Locations near Leh, Jammu And Kashmir
- Dir, Pakistan - 535.6 kms (332.8 miles) WNW
- Balakot, Pakistan - 388.3 kms (241.3 miles) W
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) W
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 549.7 kms (341.6 miles) W
- Murree, Pakistan - 386.3 kms (240.1 miles) W
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 416.5 kms (258.8 miles) W
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 381.6 kms (237.1 miles) WSW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 336.3 kms (209 miles) WSW
- Amritsar, India - 376.6 kms (234 miles) SW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 418.1 kms (259.8 miles) SW
- Ludhiana, India - 395.9 kms (246 miles) SSW