Vs > Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr
Chiang Rai vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr Climate & Distance Between
Chiang Rai vs Aiken, Sc, Usa
Chiang Rai vs Eskisehir, Turkey
Chiang Rai vs Natchez, Ms, Usa
Chiang Rai vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Paramaribo, Suriname
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Phuket, Thailand
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Talladega, Al, Usa
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Toulouse, France
Poronajsk vs Mo I Rana, Nordland
Mayo, Yukon Territory vs Norton, Ks
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Torino
Lyon vs Delphine, In
- The distance between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway is approximately 7,325 km or 4,552 mi.
- To reach Chiang Rai in this distance one would set out from Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr bearing 98.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Chiang Rai bearing 160.1° or SSE .
- Chiang Rai has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- The annual mean temperature is 21.7 °C (39°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.8 °C (10.4°F) less in Chiang Rai. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1071 mm (42.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1071 l/m² (26.28 US gal/ft²) or 10,710,000 l/ha (1,144,970 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 50.1° higher in Chiang Rai than in Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chiang Rai relative to Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Chiang Rai
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -53 (-2)
|| -45 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chiang Rai vs Earlton, On, Canada
Chiang Rai vs Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia
Chiang Rai vs Auckland Airport, New Zealand
Chiang Rai vs Te Kuiti, New Zealand
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Esperance, Western Australia, Australia
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Palestine, Il, Usa
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Mene Grande, Venezuela
Vaasa vs Unzendake
Lecce vs Boonton, Nj
Karlsruhe vs Kandi
Tucurui vs Coxim
Chiang Rai vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chiang Rai
Climate Guides for Locations near Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 447.9 kms (278.3 miles) NNW
- Bjornoya, Norway - 450.7 kms (280 miles) NNW
- Tromso, Norway - 313.8 kms (195 miles) WSW
- Karasjok, Norway - 180 kms (111.9 miles) S
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 442.4 kms (274.9 miles) SW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 326.7 kms (203 miles) SSW
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 629.8 kms (391.3 miles) SW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 558.2 kms (346.9 miles) SSW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 589.6 kms (366.4 miles) S
- Piteå, Sweden - 668.5 kms (415.4 miles) SSW
- Oulu, Finland - 682.9 kms (424.4 miles) S