Vs > North Loup, Ne
Chiang Rai vs North Loup, Ne Climate & Distance Between
Chiang Rai vs Karesuando, Sweden
Chiang Rai vs Condega, Nicaragua
Chiang Rai vs Tarauaca, Brazil
Chiang Rai vs Columbus, Ga, Usa
North Loup, Ne vs Hailar, China
North Loup, Ne vs Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
North Loup, Ne vs Takada, Japan
North Loup, Ne vs Sliac, Slovakia
Changchun vs Takada
Hail vs Beirut
Faranah vs Alliance, Ne
Frontone vs Mahinerangi Dam
- The distance between Chiang Rai, Thailand and North Loup, Ne, Usa is approximately 12,857 km or 7,989 mi.
- To reach Chiang Rai in this distance one would set out from North Loup, Ne bearing 340.3° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chiang Rai bearing 195.5° or SSW .
- Chiang Rai has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas North Loup, Ne has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Chiang Rai is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas North Loup, Ne is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.5 °C (26.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.3 °C (38.3°F) less in Chiang Rai. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1119.3 mm (44.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1119.3 l/m² (27.47 US gal/ft²) or 11,193,000 l/ha (1,196,606 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.1° higher in Chiang Rai than in North Loup, Ne.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chiang Rai relative to North Loup, Ne. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of North Loup, Ne vs Chiang Rai
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chiang Rai vs Cokurdah, Russia
Chiang Rai vs Greymouth, New Zealand
Chiang Rai vs Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa
Chiang Rai vs Lake Coleridge, New Zealand
North Loup, Ne vs Hightstown, Nj, Usa
North Loup, Ne vs Kilkenny, Ireland
North Loup, Ne vs Monywa, Myanmar
North Loup, Ne vs Kalmar, Sweden
Wakefield, Ne vs Shionomisaki
Ancona vs Storrs, Ct
Cervia vs Veracruz
Kazan vs S. P. Macoris
Chiang Rai vs North Loup, Ne Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chiang Rai
Climate Guides for Locations near North Loup, Ne
- Valentine, Ne, Usa - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) NW
- North Platte, Nebraska, Usa - 171.2 kms (106.4 miles) WSW
- Broken Bow, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SW
- Gothenburg, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SW
- Minden, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 158.6 kms (98.6 miles) ENE
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) E
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) E
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) E
- Loup City, Ne, Usa - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) S
- David City, Ne, Usa - 176.2 kms (109.5 miles) ESE
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SE
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SE
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SE
- Grand Island, Ne, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) SSE